Why study this International Real Estate Investment and Finance course from Nottingham Trent University?
- Our flexible study options support part-time learners, who wish to balance employment with further study.
- Study trips to live sites in the UK and abroad are included in your course fees, designed to help develop your understanding of theory in practice. Previous study trip destinations have included Budapest and Frankfurt.
- Have the option of taking a professional or industrial internship, which counts towards your Masters qualification.
- Learn from expert academic staff, who have established links to industry and significant industry experience.
- Have the opportunity to work with an industry mentor - often an NTU alumnus. In previous years, these relationships have led to work experience and employment.
Careers and employability
This course provides an opportunity for graduates from disciplines unrelated to real estate and construction to embark on a professional career in real estate.
Our MSc International Real Estate Investment and Finance course has an outstanding reputation for producing employable graduates.
Where do MSc International Real Estate Investment and Finance graduates from NTU work?
- Our graduates are highly regarded by employers, enjoy excellent career prospects and have gone on to work for a wide range of major national and international organisations.
- Recent graduate destinations include: Vinci, Transport for London, Faithful + Gould, Cushman & Wakefield, Laing O’Rourke, and Frank Knight. Roles include real estate consultant, valuation surveyor, head of facility management, director, quantity surveyor and regional director.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Property Markets Analysis: Mechanisms and Structures
- Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal
- International Property Markets Analysis: Analysis and Performance
- Property and Construction Economics
- Real Estate Management and Agency
- Professional and Research Practice
- Real Estate Investment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 863 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- 2.2 honours degree in a subject unrelated, or partially related, to real estate or construction.
- Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and/or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Assessment of your experience will confirm that you have achie
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- National: £5,250
- International: £7,750
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.