Why choose this course?
- Fulfil the growing demand for appropriately qualified international financial law specialists within and beyond the legal profession.
- A variety of Scholarships are available.
- Ideal for students looking for employment in the wider field of financial law.
- Gain an understanding of the wider factors that may have influenced the area of international financial law such as theoretical, ethical, political, economic, and sociological factors.
- Benefit from a faculty providing forward-thinking teaching in the field.
- Optional wide-ranging modules allow students to tailor their degree to their interests.
- Attend an International Summer School and explore Law from a European perspective.
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
This International Financial Law course from Nottingham Trent University can assist those seeking a place on a professional legal training course (LLM LPC and LLM BPTC) and enhance the CV of those pursuing employment in the legal sector. For students wishing to pursue an academic career, the course offers an excellent grounding in research and in the development of highly developed writing skills.
Continuing professional development (CPD)
Practitioners can study individual modules from the LLM programme for CPD awards.
Nottingham Law School offers a suite of practice-based practitioner programmes specifically designed to meet the personal development needs of legal practitioners. We offer courses that qualify for CPD with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, in-house training and bespoke programmes. These courses are highly flexible and can be delivered throughout the year both nationally and internationally.
- International Banking Regulation
- Securing Corporate Debt
- International Commercial Transactions
- Business Organisations
- International Financial Transactions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesInternational Law Finance Public Law View 397 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.