Award degrees are available in the following subject areas:
- Holocaust Studies
- Holocaust and Memory
- Post Holocaust Genocide
- Genocide Studies
- Comparative Genocide
- Film, Literature and Genocide.
We are pleased to consider a range of topics but applicants are advised to email us in advance so we can match your interest with staff expertise.
Careers and employability
This Holocaust and Genocide (by Research) course from Nottingham Trent University enables students to pursue postgraduate research under the support of the academic team in the School of Arts and Humanities.
It provides excellent preparation for undertaking a PhD and gives students the freedom and support to shape their own work in the area of holocaust and genocide. Our students have gone on to successfully gain a fully-funded Vice-Chancellor’s PhD bursary, and have been awarded Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) doctoral funding through the Midlands4Cities Doctoral Training Partnership.
Please get in to touch to discuss academic expertise, contacts and career or study progression.
- Philosophical Approaches to the Humanities
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesHistory View 510 other Masters in History in United Kingdom
- A UK honours (minimum 2.2) degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent.
- We are pleased to consider a range of topic but applicants are advised to email us in advance so we can match your interest with staff expertise.
- Applicants must also submit a 300 word outline of their proposed research area / project.
- Applications from candidates with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered on an individual basis.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £3500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.