Why choose this course?
- Flexible teaching and learning methods allow you to study in the evening and at home.
- Learn from experienced tutors who are leading researchers and practitioners in the education field.
- Develop understanding of your field through independent research.
- Strong student support to help you achieve your goals.
Careers and employability
The MA Education degree is increasingly seen as both academic enhancement and a means to facilitate career progress. Many graduates have gone on to successful careers within the education sector, pursuing senior roles, while others have continued studying to complete a Professional Doctorate, an MPhil or a PhD.
The Education course from Nottingham Trent University is not a teacher training course and will not give you Qualified Teacher Status.
Learn a new language
Alongside your study you also have the opportunity to learn a new language. The University Language Programme (ULP) is available to all students and gives you the option of learning a totally new language or improving the skills you already have.
Learning a new language can:
- Enhance your communication skills
- Enrich your experience when travelling abroad
- Boost your career prospects.
- Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Research Skills
- Applying Theory to Educational Research
- Education Policy and Practice
- Leading Change in Education
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesEducation View 829 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- a good degree, at a minimum of 2.2 from a recognised university.
- Work experience is preferred, but applications will be considered without it. We can find placements during the course for students without experience.
International2417 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2417 GBP per module and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA1167 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1167 GBP per module and a duration of 60 months.
- per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.