- An international Bachelor in Engineering at the end of the 3rd year
- A Master of Science (Laurea magistrale) in production engineering and industrial innovation from Politecnico
- The diploma of the Grande École Programme (master’s degree) from IPAG.
At the end of your 5-year course - 3 years on the Nice campus (1st, 2nd and 4th years) and 2 years in Turin (3rd and 5th year), you can take advantage of a trilingual profile tailored for an international career.
- Consultant in Organisation & Strategy
- Sales Engineer
- Marketing manager for technological products
- Industrial Management Controller
- International Product Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing, communication & Sales
- Finance, management & Accounting
- Law, geopolitics, economics
- Office & Infographic tools
- Italian beginner plus
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology IT Management View 98 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- SESAME exam and subject to obtaining the bachelor's degree
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR per year during 60 months.
- €9 900 per year in case of full payment
- €10 100 per year in case of instalments
- €2 600 of additional costs in the 5th year
Living costs for Nice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.