Why study this course?
- Study at one of the UK's largest and most established providers of property education; NTU is ranked 2nd in the UK for Building and Town and Country Planning (Guardian University Guide 2019) and our network of alumni within the property profession is extensive and wide-ranging.
- Our flexible study options support part-time learners, who wish to balance employment with further study.
- Study trips to live sites in the UK and abroad are included in your course fees, designed to help develop your understanding of theory in practice. Previous study trip destinations have included Budapest and Frankfurt.
- Have the option of taking a professional or industrial internship, which counts towards your Masters qualification.
- Learn from expert academic staff, who have established links to industry and significant industry experience.
- Have the opportunity to work with an industry mentor - often an NTU alumnus. In previous years, these relationships have led to work experience and employment.
- Hear from visiting industry and academic experts, some of whom are NTU alumni, who will be teaching parts of the modules, providing a ‘real life’ perspective on the topics you will be studying.
- Benefit from modern facilities and inspiring learning spaces, in the heart of Nottingham's city centre.
- Our location in the centre of the UK allows for easy travel to many major cities, enabling you to benefit from networking events and employability opportunities.
Careers and employability
This Corporate Real Estate course from Nottingham Trent University provides an opportunity for graduates from disciplines unrelated to real estate and construction to embark on a professional career in real estate.
The course will apply for accreditation from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), which will enable successful graduates entry to the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) of the RICS. The APC is the on-the-job training scheme that graduates need to complete to qualify as a chartered surveyor. Find out more about how to complete your APC and become RICS qualified.
Where do Property Management graduates from NTU work?
Our Property Management graduates are highly regarded by employers, enjoy excellent career prospects and have gone on to work for a wide range of major national and international organisations.
Recent graduate destinations include: JLL, Lambert Smith Hampton, Miller Homes, Scott Wilson, Valuation Office and Barker Story Matthews.
- Construction and Planning
- Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal
- Law for Surveyors
- Property and Construction Economics
- Real Estate Management and Agency
- Professional and Research Practice
- Corporate Real Estate: Operational Management and Tactics
- Corporate Real Estate: Strategy and Tactics
- Postgraduate Dissertation / Consultancy Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 72 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
- 2.2 honours degree in a subject unrelated, or partially related, to real estate or construction.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £4,750
- International: £7,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.