Why choose this Corporate and Insolvency Law course from Nottingham Trent University?
- Gain an understanding of Corporate and Insolvency Law in a European and International context.
- Benefit from strong links to our Centre for Business and Insolvency Law.
- Choose a study route that suits you with full-time, part-time and distance learning options available.
- Attend an International Summer School with the opportunity to explore Law in a European context.
- Scholarships available.
- Individual modules can be studied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) awards. Email us for details.
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School's excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.While this course does not currently offer placements we do encourage our students to pursue placement opportunities.
- Business Organisations
- Public Companies: Securities Regulation & Corporate Governance
- Corporate Liquidation
- Securing Corporate Debt
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Civil & Private Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 211 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
To be confirmed
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.