The International Business Management with Marketing course at Kingston University teaches students how marketing management can be structured/modified to develop business beyond historic country and other operating boundaries. It will look at buyer behaviour and examine the latest in marketing theory and practise.
Graduates are presented with a range of opportunities in the employment market. Our alumni have either set up their own business, worked in SMEs, consultancy or multinational companies.
- International Project Management and Practice
- Financial Resource Management
- Design Thinking for International Business
- Leadership, Change and Consultancy
- International Money and Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 1539 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates with non-standard qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- If you don't meet these entry requirements, our Pre-Masters programme can prepare you for the course.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.