Start your Research Journey
- Prospective postgraduates in Arts by Research programme from Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick are encouraged to explore the research interests of the relevant department and to discuss their own ideas for research proposals with the respective Heads of Department or other faculty members as appropriate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Academic Departments in the Faculty of Arts are as follows:
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- English Language and Literature
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Mathematics and Computer Studies
- Media and Communication Studies
- Theology and Religious Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications for MA / PhD are continuing to be administered remotely. Therefore, please proceed with all planned applications as per the usual process.
DisciplinesVisual Arts General Studies & Classics Liberal Arts View 27 other Masters in Visual Arts in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The application form must also include your university transcripts.
- In the case of non-native English speakers, a copy of IETLS is also required, or equivalent.
International8781 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8781 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4403 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4403 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.