A pioneering and experienced MBA provider, we update and review our MBA to reflect the current business environment. Strathclyde’s MBA is strategy-focused and blends theoretical and practical business learning. Our MBA is flexible, and responsive to the needs of working individuals. Our wide choice of electives can help you personalise the programme to suit your business interests.
These elective classes can be studied in Oman, as well as in Glasgow or at our other international centres, to give you an international learning and networking experience.The MBA project gives you an opportunity to examine in depth a managerial, organisational or environmental issue of your choice over an extended period of time. The Master of Business Administration - Oman offered by the University of Strathclyde allows you to study whilst continuing with your career and allows you to implement your learning into work.
What is the programme format?The programme is designed for busy executives who need to combine career and family commitments with the demands of MBA studies. The flexibility of the part-time approach enables most participants to graduate within two years. However, study may be spread over a longer period if necessary, to a maximum of six years.Typically, your MBA studies will be made up of:
- monthly intensive seminars delivered by Strathclyde academics at our centre in Oman
- regular tutorials with our locally based counsellors
- off-campus learning and support facilitated by our virtual learning environment.
- You’ll work in an international environment alongside like-minded classmates and be part of our long established network of students and alumni from our international postgraduate centres.
Strathclyde Business School is triple accredited by the three international accreditation bodies – AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. To gain accreditation by one of these bodies is an achievement in itself. To gain accreditation by all three bodies is a truly outstanding accomplishment and one of which we're proud.
- Learning Manager
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
- Finance and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 862 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution.
- have a minimum of three years' full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
- hold non-degree/professional qualifications plus at least five years' varied management experience.
- have no formal qualifications but extensive and varied management experience
- are exceptional candidates over the age of 24 with a minimum of two years' managerial experience.
- Details of fees and payment by instalments are available from our partner in Oman.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.