This programme provides a comprehensive theoretical and practical understanding of the role and dynamics of large corporations in the global economy and international affairs. It’s a flexible, engaging and stimulating course in a dynamic field of study.By studying this degree, you will:
- Gain an in-depth critical understanding of the nature and development of Multi-national Enterprise (MNE) organisations
- Develop an advanced understanding of changes in the international patterns of production and the inherently political nature of international production processes and organisation
- Gain a sound grounding in policy and regulatory problems created by the operations of MNEs and their impact on changing international patterns of production, and a critical understanding of these in the light of competing legal and economic theories of the organisation and activities of MNEs
- Develop a detailed knowledge and critical awareness of principal social, political, macroeconomic and environmental effects of MNE operations
- Gain a systematic and critical understanding of the fundamentals of corporate and political management strategies
The Global Corporations and Policy programme by distance learning from University of London will prepare you for a variety of roles in NGOs, government departments, regulatory agencies, and international organisations (such as the OECD or WTO).
Become an advisor, manager, researcher or project professional with a multinational corporation, trade union or advocacy organisation.
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multinational Enterprises in a Globalising World
- Diplomatic Systems
- Global Citizenship and Advocacy
- Global Energy and Climate Policy
- Global International Organisation: United Nations in the World
- Human and Critical Security Studies
- Global Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 26 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need either a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline from an institution acceptable to the University or relevant education and work experience that comprises suitable training for the programme.
- If you have a qualification in an unrelated subject or an unconventional career path with diverse work experience, we will consider your application on its own merits.
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.