You will experience content delivered by both coaching professionals and university academics.
You will be part of a community of learners and a network of practitioners: the programme includes immersive days so you can learn from each other as well as from our experienced coaches.
Reasons to study the Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching at De Montfort University :
DMU's Professional Coaching methodology offers a human-centric approach to engage with the world around you. By studying, you will improve your:
- Self-Awareness, by boosting the quality of your listening, curiosity and levels of enquiry. This is a transformational process in personal development, one that guides you through positive changes in circumstances and perspectives.
- Social skills, through coaching practice that offers methodologies to enquire, learn about and encourage others around you, supporting them to achieve their full potential.
- Critical skills, by enhancing your ability to analyse, critically reflect and understand organisational environments, which brings more cohesion to the world of work, improving the quality of projects and working relationships.
We recognise that a significant majority of students on the programme will already be employed in demanding leadership and managerial roles.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching may assist you in introducing and developing a coaching culture into your teams, departments and organisations. Equally, it will also provide a platform for you to progress towards other roles in your organisation, new places of employment or in establishing your own business.
Importantly, the programme is intended to facilitate self-awareness and the development of capabilities and skills which will help participants thrive throughout their career journey.
Our Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching has been awarded Accredited Certificate in Coach Training status by the Association for Coaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Coaching Fundamentals
- Coaching Exploration and Discovery
- Organisational Coaching
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 55 other Masters in Coaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2 and are currently employed in an HR/Learning & Development/Organisational Development function or leadership/ managerial/consultancy or related role.
- Have a minimum of five years subject relevant experience and can demonstrate the ability to work at postgraduate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 GBP per year and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA4450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4450 GBP per year and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.