Perhaps you’re looking to evolve from a functional role to senior leadership role, maybe you want to build your strategic understanding of issues to tackle a complex project or perhaps you’re looking to venture into your own business with solid foundations.
Contemporary organisations and markets require talent who bring imaginative solutions to the table. This Executive Master of Business Administration programme offered at De Montfort University understands that complexity and offers an original approach to skill up executives.
By studying this Executive Master of Business Administration programme at De Montfort University you will gain:
- The ability to think critically about complex organisational challenges
- An awareness of your strengths and vision to build into a career plan
- Understanding of contemporary and cutting-edge theory that can be applied to your professional life from day one
- A network of contacts and peers across sectors within the UK and abroad
- A postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
- Based in New Delhi, Vedica scholars offer an exciting programme which is focussed on coaching young women to prosper in the workplace. LCBS works in partnership with Vedica, providing expertise which will benefit your experience.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with our entrepreneurial community and become inspired by new ideas and ways of working. The innovation centre provides a platform for entrepreneurs, students and graduates to shape your business and innovative ideas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Practicum
- Financial Decision Making
- Strategy in Turbulent Times
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation in New Settings
- Business and Sustainability
- Future of Work and Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 769 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification
- Professional qualifications deemed to be of equivalent standing will be considered on an individual basis
- Download and complete the international application form
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- Two references
- Additionally, a minimum of three years appropriate professional experience is required.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 24 months.
- EU: £21,000
Living costs for Leicester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.