As the health care industry continues to grow and expand, the demand for skilled health care managers and executives also increases. Employment is expected to grow faster than average with the fastest growth in home health agencies, residential care facilities and practitioners' offices and clinics.
In the expanding, ever-changing healthcare delivery system, extensive expertise and understanding of healthcare industry business is essential, especially for those in leadership roles.
This Healthcare Administration Traditional Track program at Ferris State University prepares graduates with the necessary skill and knowledge to lead the healthcare organizations through the use of evidence-based decision making in the areas of economics, financial management, organizational behavior and human resource management, strategic planning, and marketing, with a keen focus on quality improvement, resource efficiency, and interprofessional collaboration.
The Healthcare Administration Traditional Track program is offered by Ferris State University.
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 171 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- An earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale. (Provisional admission may be considered for a GPA below 3.0.)
- International applicants only: A minimum TOEFL score of 550
- Completion of courses in the areas of mathematics, biology, chemistry, social sciences, and statistics with minimal grades of “C.” (These may be included in the undergraduate degree or taken prior to the MHA program.)
- Personal statement of interest in healthcare administration.
- Three professional references.
- Current resume.
International915 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 915 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 610 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!