The Ferris Master of Business Administration combines a strong core curriculum focused on key business competencies with deeper learning in a specialty the student chooses.
While MBA courses cannot replace the value of work experience, courses designed specifically with a focus on a management perspective-- managerial accounting, managerial finance, strategic management-- provide students with experience in problem solving, interpretation, case analysis, and policy development in many different business contexts.
This structured learning ensures that students can apply these lessons in their work environment, maximizing the effect of education and experience.
The Nursing concentration allows MBA students who hold a RN license to select their 9-credit concentration from the Master of Nursing curriculum at Ferris State University's College of Health Professions. Suggested MSN courses would be Advanced Nursing Roles, Health Care Systems Policy and Advocacy, Critique of Evidence for Practice, Quality Improvement and Safety, and Nursing Research Methods and Analysis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Information Systems Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Global Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1289 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Completed application
- Official course transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities previously attended
- A current resume
- A Statement of Purpose, approximately one page typed, explaining reasons for seeking admission into the MBA program.
- Three academic or professional recommendation letters attesting to your ability to succeed in graduate level studies.
- Applicants who have not earned a “C” grade or better in Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and Statistics within the last five years must pass the approved foundational test(s) with a score of 80% or better prior to enrollment in some MBA courses.
International951 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 951 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 634 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 634 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.