OverviewThroughout the Contemporary Faith and Belief course at Anglia Ruskin University, you'll be supported to:
- gain an in-depth understanding of ethics and its applicability in a context of cultural and religious pluralism
- learn the conceptual tools for insight into the processes of moral reasoning, development and decision making in private and public life
- encounter a diversity of approaches, engaging critically with divergent views of the role of ethics in public life
- relate the discourse of ethics to a wide range of contemporary personal, professional and public issues
- undertake a detailed exploration of some issues of significance in the contemporary context.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCompulsory modules:
- Human Condition
- Secularisation in the Christian World
- Major Project (to achieve an MA)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 137 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The normal entry requirement for postgraduate courses at Cambridge Theological Federation (CTF) is a first- or good second-class honours degree in a relevant subject. Examples would include Ethics, Philosophy, Theology, or other related subjects.
- The CTF will also consider graduates in other disciplines who may also be admitted to the programme on a case-by-case basis.
EU/EEA7035 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7035 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU (full-time), blended learning: £7,900
- UK & EU (part-time), distance learning: £3,520
- UK & EU (part-time), blended learning: £3,950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.