This Cancer Biology course at Sheffield Hallam University provides a stimulating, challenging and enjoyable experience of studying cancer biology with practical applications in the forefront of the cancer field.
Led by research active cancer biologists, you will develop an understanding of the pathogenesis of malignant transformation from a cellular to whole system level, discussing methods for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
This course prepares you for a career in
- research in healthcare, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology
- academic research
- medical sales
- scientific writing
- Advanced Laboratory And Research Practice
- Applied Laboratory Practice
- Cellular And Molecular Basis Of Cancer
- Hallmarks Of Cancer
- Research Project
- Therapeutic Targeting In Cancer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Genetics View 941 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 in a relevant Honours degree is normally accepted as the entry requirement for the course. Applicants with a 2:2 are also actively encouraged to apply and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants with alternative qualifications with academic attainment or skills in subjects which are directly relevant to the course will also be considered.
- If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.