This course provides a stimulating, challenging and enjoyable experience of studying cancer biology with practical applications in the forefront of the cancer field.
This Cancer Biology course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in the
- Health biotechnology sector
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Industrial biotechnology sector
- Academic research
- Applied Laboratory Practice
- Cell And Molecular Biology
- Extended Research Project
- Hallmarks Of Cancer
- Therapeutic Targeting In Cancer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Genetics View 488 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 in a relevant Honours degree is normally accepted as the entry requirement for the course. Applicants with alternative qualifications with academic attainment or skills in subjects which are directly relevant to the course will also be considered.
- To be successful on this course, you must have relevant practical laboratory experience. Details of your laboratory experience must be specifically detailed in your personal statement and verified by one of your referees.
- If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or a recognised equivalent.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.