The Child and Adolescent Mental Wellbeing course at Anglia Ruskin University will give you the knowledge and understanding to manage child and adolescent mental wellbeing in wider socio-economic and political contexts in developing countries. It also aims to develop and enhance your critical and analytic thinking skills. You'll be encouraged to critically reflect on theoretical perspectives relating to child and adolescent mental wellbeing.
MSc graduates are in high demand, so you should find that your employment opportunities in health and social care and education-related industries - across public and private sectors - are strengthened following successful completion of this course.
If you plan to take the PG Cert and PG Dip, we think your employment opportunities will also be strengthened, with academic study giving you increased awareness and insight into your subject.
- Children’s typical psychological development: infancy to adolescent
- Children’s Mental Health conditions
- Family societal and cultural influences in children mental wellbeing
- Research Proposal
- Major Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1751 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Anglia Ruskin University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates will normally be expected to hold a degree. Usually this will be a minimum of lower second-class honors. Holders of other awards, including those from non-UK universities will be considered on the equivalence of their qualifications. Candidates will be expected to have in interest in child and adolescent mental well being.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK students, (part-time, per year): £7,300
Living costs for Chelmsford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.