With large scale cyberattacks becoming more common in recent years, artificial intelligence (AI) is key in watching for patterns that could indicate bots or other AI systems, blocking these attempts and keeping systems secured.
With an overwhelming majority of security vendors claiming to do some kind of artificial intelligence in their solutions – either to spot malicious behaviour patterns, or to add support to overloaded security operation centres – already AI is changing the methods of how most security vendors approach threat detection, and many would agree that AI in security is still in its infancy.
Once you have completed this Artificial Intelligence with Cyber Security course at Anglia Ruskin University you will be prepared to undertake roles that require programming for data analysis, a knowledge of machine learning, neural networks and deep learning and also apply these skills specifically to cyber security.
If you'd like to continue your studies in research or further education, Anglia Ruskin offers a wide range of full-time and part-time postgraduate research degrees including MPhil or/and PhD in Computer Science, or even a DProf in Science and Technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Python and Data Analysis
- Web Application Security
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Research Methods
- Cyber Security and AI Case Studies
- Neural Computing and Deep Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It can take us up to four weeks to consider it, so we suggest applying at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Machine Learning View 178 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- A first degree, with honours, at a minimum final classification of Lower Second (2.2), or equivalent, in a Computing, Electronics, Mathematics or Statistics subject.
- If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency
- In order for you to gain the full benefits from this advanced Masters course in AI, it is strongly recommended that you ensure that you have some basic programming knowledge of Python prior to the start of your course.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.