Led by a team of Oral Surgery Consultants and Specialists, the MSc Oral Surgery course at University of Plymouth delivers a large element of practical, simulated and clinical training, whilst also augmenting your theoretical knowledge and decision-making skills.
- In addition to a core teaching team of consultants and specialists in oral surgery, you will benefit from the input of respected visiting clinicians and educators.
- Develop your diagnosis, treatment planning, patient management and practical surgical techniques, all of which will be underpinned by rigorous appraisal of the evidence base giving you the skills to be critically effective and reflective in your own practice.
- Each module at the certificate and diploma stages includes hands on consultant/specialist led supervision and clinical time to facilitate the demonstration, assimilation and practice of taught surgical techniques
- Teaching includes small group seminars, tutorials, self-directed learning and practical hands on teaching and training in state of the art clinical facilities and simulated dental learning environments.
- Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Oral Surgery
- Oral Surgery in Practice
- Enhanced Oral Surgery in Practice
- Dental Programmes Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1014 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduates should be in practice in the UK/EU whilst undertaking the programme and hold GDC registration. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis subject to graduates fulfilling the above pre-requisites and Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry English language requirements.
- As a dental practitioner, you should also have full professional indemnity and normally at least two years of clinical experience (full time equivalent). If you meet the above entry requirements you will be required to attend an interview.
- If your first language is not English you will be required to provide evidence of competence in English language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National8333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.