The MSc Clinical Sciences programme at University of Plymouth is structured as two modules, the first (Project Development) preparing you in the development of a project proposal and the second (Clinical Specialism Project) carrying out the chosen project in your area of clinical specialism. You will be supported by experienced clinical and academic supervisors in developing transferable skills within the clinical environment for lifelong learning in a clinical career.
- You will work with experienced academic and clinical supervisors providing high quality academic support and regular formative feedback via a dedicated online platform.
- Explore the changing nature of modern healthcare and the requirement for continued evaluation and improvement of current clinical practice in your chosen specialism.
- Undertake a Clinical Specialism Project in your workplace with extensive support of an academic supervisor and clinical supervisor.
- Build on the evidence based practice knowledge and skills developed earlier in your studies.
- Develop critical evaluation and synthesis skills in relation to your particular clinical specialism.
- Access an extensive range of tailored online resources through our web-based ‘Moodle’ Digital Learning Environment (DLE).
- Complete the programme with a named pathway that reflects your area of clinical specialism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Development
- Clinical Specialism Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate programmes of study can usually be made throughout the year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1116 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The MSc Clinical Sciences programme is a Stage 3 progression route for students who have successfully completed any one of the following postgraduate diploma programmes from Rila Institute of Health Sciences:
- Postgraduate Diploma Acute Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Geriatric Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Minor Surgery
- Postgraduate Diploma Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma Urology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Fees shown are for 60 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.