Clinical Sciences offered at University of Plymouth is structured as two modules, the first (Project Development) preparing you in the development of a project proposal and the second (Clinical Specialism Project) carrying out the chosen project in your area of clinical specialism. You will be supported by experienced clinical and academic supervisors in developing transferable skills within the clinical environment for lifelong learning in a clinical career.
- You will work with experienced academic and clinical supervisors providing high quality academic support and regular formative feedback via a dedicated online platform.
- Explore the changing nature of modern healthcare and the requirement for continued evaluation and improvement of current clinical practice in your chosen specialism.
- Undertake a Clinical Specialism Project in your workplace with extensive support of an academic supervisor and clinical supervisor.
- Build on the evidence based practice knowledge and skills developed earlier in your studies.
- Develop critical evaluation and synthesis skills in relation to your particular clinical specialism.
- Access an extensive range of tailored online resources through our web-based ‘Moodle’ Digital Learning Environment (DLE).
- Complete the programme with a named pathway that reflects your area of clinical specialism.
- Project Development
- Clinical Specialism Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1245 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
The MSc Clinical Sciences programme is a Stage 3 progression route for students who have successfully completed any one of the following postgraduate diploma programmes from Rila Institute of Health Sciences:
- Postgraduate Diploma Acute Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Geriatric Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Minor Surgery
- Postgraduate Diploma Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma Urology
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.