Enhance your skills in the areas of management, leadership and innovation - required by a wide range of healthcare professionals and health service managers with this MSc Healthcare Management, Leadership and Innovation programme at University of Plymouth.
- Benefit from flexible learning - there are a number of continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities relating to this programme where a single module or specific days within a module may be taken independently. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Improve your leadership and management skills – this programme is designed to develop your knowledge and abilities as a leader, manager and innovative thinker, and is appropriate if you are a doctor, dentist, manager or a healthcare professional working in a care environment.
- Equip yourself with the skills to plan and conduct a full masters dissertation.
- Be supported by a blended learning approach with face-to-face sessions, access to interactive materials, electronic learning environment and tutorial support.
- Choose whether to substitute the research-based dissertation project with a professional or quality improvement project that is directly relevant to the service area in which you work.
- Select APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning) as an option for this programme. For example, if you have completed the Plymouth/Bristol Professional and Generic Skills programme, you may use this in place of the Foundation module.
- Choose to study full-time – this is particularly suitable if you are undertaking an intercalated degree from medicine or dentistry. Taught modules will be delivered in the autumn and spring terms, and your MSc will be completed over the course of one year.
- Join the programme if you're an intercalating medical student and have successfully completed your fourth year, or have already completed an undergraduate course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation in Healthcare Management, Leadership & Innovation
- Organisation Development and Culture
- Advanced Healthcare Management, Leadership and Innovation
- Project Design, Development and Knowledge Transfer
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1014 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Normally a recognised first degree or equivalent will be required.
- Entrants who have acquired experience through work or other means that enables staff responsible for admissions to be confident of the candidate’s ability to succeed in the programme may also be considered, in line with QAA guidance.
- If your first language is not English you will be required to provide evidence of competence in English language
- We welcome applicants with international qualifications.
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.