This is an International Health Management and Leadership course at University of Sheffield for those who want to advance either within the sector where they are currently working or to step up the ladder into another sector in health.
- The course focuses on the management challenges and practices that are unique to healthcare settings, making it ideal for those already working in healthcare management or those considering a career change into the sector.
- You'll develop your understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods used in health-related research, organisational theory, management and practices within health systems. You’ll also explore healthcare management challenges, accounting and finance, operating environments, and how to be an effective leader of people.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systematic Approaches to Evidence Assessment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Leading and Managing Health Services
- Marketing of Health Care Organisations
- Using Policy to Strengthen Health Systems
- Accounting and Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences
- 2:1 honours degree or relevant professional qualification and experience.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.