The course has a unique focus on the quality management process of implementing and maintaining systems, as well as focusing on the strategy, legal and regulatory implications of information systems. The course meets demand in the industry for managers with up to date technical and analytical skills to make the best use of their company's IS/IT.The course, available both full-time and part-time, is ideal for students with a business or computing degree who want to move into careers such as information systems auditing, quality management, e-commerce, systems development, or strategic management of IS/IT.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Strategy and Management
- Information Systems Quality Management
- Regulation of E-Commerce and Information Technology
- Data Management for Decision Support - Optional
- Knowledge Management Systems - Optional
- Postgraduate Computing Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place .
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete and sign an Application Form
- Updated CV with full work experience
- Personal Statement stating the reason behind your interest in completing this programme.
- Reference from employer
- 2 Passport siz photograph are requested
- The Application documents will be processed
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9700 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-time per taught credit: £65
- Part-time per taught credit: £93
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.