Develop your ideas into businesses in the digital sector, working with a range of industry partners, academic staff, and new facilities for Digital Fabrication and Immersive Media with this MA Integrated Design Innovation course at University of Plymouth .
- Join the Industry 4.0 revolution with a degree from a top 10 UK Young University for Art, Design and Architecture (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019) and in the First-Class Category of Sustainable Universities in the UK (People and Planet Green League 2018).
- Develop advanced skills in digital design applicable to a range of industry sectors such as manufacturing and industrial design.
- Engage with new Digital Fabrication and Immersive Media Labs, with state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated technical support.
- Gain multidisciplinary experience in a project-based learning environment by working alongside MA/MSc students, industry guests and academic staff from the School of Art, Design and Architecture.
- 100% coursework. No exams.
- Opportunity to pursue research degrees (MPhil/PhD) as well as cross-collaboration with other postgraduate courses such as MA Design, and MA Smart Urban Futures.
Careers with this subject:
You will graduate as a highly skilled professional able to work in multidisciplinary sectors with a series of transferable collaborative, technological, business and design skills. Some of these sectors include industrial design, computing or manufacturing. Additionally, you will be encouraged to spin-off with your own business plans and intellectual property assets developed throughout the programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Lab
- Research Project (MA)
- Advanced Design Thinking and Making Skills I
- Futures Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Applications can usually be made throughout the year, and are considered until programmes are full.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts View 528 other Masters in Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a 2:1 degree from a UK University or equivalent and evidence of a sustained engagement with associated fields of practice. Applicants will be required to submit an outline of their experience in a 500-word statement.
- Work experience in the creative or manufacturing sectors (or other professionally relevant activity) is highly desirable, though not required. Applicants with extensive industry experience can claim credits following the University of Plymouth Accreditation of Prior Learning Policy.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9400 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Part time (Home) - £500 per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.