Why study MSc Sport Rehabilitation at Middlesex University?
This Sport Rehabilitation MSc course from the Middlesex University will provide you with the skills and knowledge to become an autonomous healthcare practitioner, specialising in fitness, exercise-based rehabilitation, and musculoskeletal management.
It focuses on increasing your critical awareness of the current trends in sport and exercise rehabilitation and build your confidence in applying these pioneering advancements to the workplace. Sport rehabilitation research is consistently focused on improving athletic performance and reducing injury risk. Therefore the Sport Rehabilitation course from Middlesex University focuses on building the knowledge and skills to implement rehabilitation programmes that return athletes to optimum fitness.
You will have access to our partner Saracen Rugby's nearby Allianz Park stadium where you will use our world-class performance laboratories, rehabilitation units, and testing facilities. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in the sport and exercise environment through a work placement.
- Students who have completed sports degrees with Middlesex have gone on to work in organisations such as professional football and rugby clubs, national sports teams and independent private practices
- The staff are all highly trained professionals who each offer a wealth of industry experience
- As part of an exciting new venture with Saracens Rugby, which is based at Allianz Park, you will use the latest state-of-the-art equipment including a human movement lab, a health and injury clinic, and a human performance lab
- As a student of this course, you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
Career OpportunitiesOpportunities exist in the field of exercise rehabilitation with professional sports clubs, national sports organisations, and private clinics. Graduates will also be capable of establishing their own consultancy business or progressing on to additional study/research including MPhil/Ph.D.
- Advanced Anatomy and Client Assessment
- Rehabilitation and Conditioning Techniques
- Advanced Player Management
- Patho-physiology and Mechanism of Musculoskeletal Injury
- Professional Placement
- Research Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend applying as early as possible for your chosen postgraduate course to ensure you are granted a place.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Administration Sports Sciences View 450 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
- Applications from graduates with a 2:2 honours degree or above are welcomed.
- Prior to commencing clinical placement hours you will need an up to date First Aid Certificate. If you do not have these you can take these courses throughout the year at our Allianz Park site, at an additional cost.
International14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.