Research continues to show that organisations are looking for marketing communication professionals who have not only theoretical understanding but also the skills and competences to apply this knowledge in real life. In response to this need, the MSc programme combines conceptual and theoretical thinking with the opportunity to develop practical insight and application.
The course allows students to choose from a range of optional modules which build upon the content of the core modules and explore more specialised and niche aspects of communications. Students will have options to choose from different aspects of communication, for instance, (a) focus on marketing communications; (b) consumers and stakeholders; (c) strategic communications approach. The Corporate and Marketing Communications programme from Middlesex University Dubai features a number of different modes of learning that range from traditional lectures and seminar sessions where students will engage with concepts and theories, explore key questions and carry out tasks such as devising and analysing marketing activity.
Future Careers and Employability
Our MSc Corporate and Marketing Communications program prepares graduates for a wide range of marketing careers in product and service organisations, in public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Our graduates pursue careers in all aspects of marketing including marketing research, product development, brand management, integrated marketing communications and retailing.
Successful students have been able to enter into or alternatively seek advancement and promotion in different types of organisations including Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Companies, Market Research Companies, Retail Stores, Radio/ TV Broadcasters, Consulting Organisations, Publishing Groups, Banks and Insurance Corporations, Film Companies, Magazines and Newspapers and Educational Institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- Communication, Persuasion and Media Strategy
- Strategic Brand Management
- Communication for Social Change
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Global Brands
- Guerrilla Marketing, Celebrity Endorsement and Promotion
- Creative Strategy in Advertising
- Public Relations and Crisis Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication View 12 other Masters in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally a second class UK Honours degree or overseas equivalent qualification is required in marketing, communications, or business related field.
- We will also accept a professional qualification of an equivalent standard
- You are welcome to apply if you do not have a formal qualification but have extensive marketing experience, however you may be required to come in for an interview and/or provide evidence of ability to study at the PG level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18057 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18057 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National18057 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18057 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.