In this MBA Technology Management from The Open University UK you will focus on strategic analysis and, intellectual stimulation whilst gaining interdisciplinary skills, and independent judgement – exploring the processes that underpin technological innovation and the challenges of technology from a strategic perspective, with your learning firmly rooted in management practice throughout.
Key features of the course
- Practice-based learning brings your MBA into life at your workplace
- Flexible options enable you to adjust the curriculum to suit your needs
- Strong international emphasis essential for developing leaders in a global marketplace
- Join an influential network of almost 27,000 alumni from 119 countries when you graduate.
Employers value the MBA as an indication of high level business and management skills. The MBA (Technology Management) is a true, generalist MBA qualification but with a focus on technology. MBA skills are in demand, increasingly so in times of economic uncertainty, and employers want practical experience, a thorough grasp of business, and the ability to lead at a strategic level.
AMBA's (The Association of MBAs) careers survey shows that MBA students can expect their salary to increase, and the MBA to have a positive impact on their career progression, as well as bring improvements to their organisation or business.
The Open University Business School is one of an elite group of schools that are accredited by the three leading international accrediting bodies - AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS - hallmarks of quality of teaching, learning materials and qualification impact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in a changing world
- Creating and sustaining value
- Strategic capabilities for technological innovation
- Technology Management MBA strategic management residential school module
- Finance for strategic decision making
- Technology and innovation management
- Contemporary issues in organisations
- Entrepreneurship in context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) Technology Management View 21 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will need a minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial, professional or technical role, so that you have a practical business base on which to build your MBA learning.
- – an honours degree awarded by a recognised UK university, or equivalent. Various higher education and professional qualifications are considered equivalent to an honours degree. Please contact us if you hold a qualification that you believe is an equivalent level to a UK degree, to ensure that it meets the requirements for admission.
- – our Professional Certificate in Management (S01) (previously coded C31). Both are now discontinued.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19895 GBP per year during 18 months.
National19895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19895 GBP per year during 18 months.
- The total cost you pay for your qualification is dependent on the modules you choose to study. With us, you pay for your modules as you study them, rather than the whole qualification up front.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.