Strategy is the art and science of navigating the competitive landscape, understanding it and allocating resources appropriately. Without strategy, no company can prosper in the long run. On the other hand, competitive intelligence is essential to building a company's strategy to be competitive and influence its environment.
By combining both fields, the MSc International Strategy and Influence at SKEMA Business School provides students with the distinctive competencies necessary to succeed in the knowledge economy. It is designed to train students in:
- the challenges of strategic management of firms working in an international and globalised environment
- the skills and knowledge to develop strategies drawing on competitive intelligence methods
- legal methods of influence
- executing strategies based on the organisation of knowledge and appropriate skills in using information as a strategic asset
- designing the right organisation and the appropriate managerial structure to operate corporate strategy in the global economy.
Opens vast job opportunities in a wide variety of fields in international business, executive consulting, or national security. Roles include:
- Strategic analyst / manager
- Strategy and competitive intelligence consulting
- Business and competitive intelligence analyst / manager
- Data analyst
- Knowledge and information manager
- Risk manager
- Information security and systems manager
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Competitive Intelligence
- Knowledge Management
- International Strategy Business Game
- Social Media Analysis
- Strategy & Business Models
- Organisation Dynamics,
- Consulting Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesInternational Development International Business View 79 other Masters in International Business in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.