The internet has revolutionised traditional channels of business activity. Marketing, production, strategic planning, etc. have all been transformed by use of the internet to collect data, distribute products and provide services.
The Digital Business, Data Analysis and Management programme at the SKEMA Business School has been developed in close collaboration with top-level firms from industry and consulting, who are among the principal future employees of our students.
The MSc Digital Business, Data Analysis & Management curriculum is adapted yearly in order to meet the requirements of the market. All coursework is tailored to emphasise the nature of digitisation and its implications for data collection, analysis and decision-making.
Graduates will be qualified to enter industry or consulting as digital officers in marketing, operations, strategy or technology management, as well as the highly in-demanded positions of data officer or data strategist overseeing the process of value generation in data-rich digital firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- AI Management
- Digital Innovation Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Visualisation (sponsored by Deloitte)
- Ethics in Digital Business
- Value of Data in Digital Business
- Employability & Careers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 174 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Requirements - Two-Year MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.