This unique, accredited Project and Programme Management and Business Development programme at SKEMA Business School offers students access to professional certifications in PRINCE2® and AgilePM® in the autumn semester and either the PMI’s CAPM®/PMP® or the IPMA’s Level D®/C® in the spring semester as well as a choice of specialisations:
- Global Project Management at the Lille campus, strategically placed near London, Paris and Brussels for unparalleled global reach.
- Project Management for Business Excellence at the Paris campus, in one of the most important business, financial, and political centres of the world.
- International Development & Change Management in Brazil at the Belo Horizonte campus, in one of the most dynamic cities for business in Latin America.
Why choose this programme
- An international programme taught by practitioners and researchers in project and programme management.
- Students can immediately apply knowledge learned.
- Students are trained for international certifications in project management (PMI/CAPM/PMP®, APMG/PRINCE2®, IPMA’s Level D®/C®).
- Students learn strategic, technical and social skills for delivering sustainable change with the latest tools and techniques.
- Designed around an innovative learning experience, including flipped classroom sessions, simulations and real project management practice.
Students who do the Global Project Management specialisation in Lille can expect to work in global businesses on international projects, programmes and megaprojects that span borders and time zones, involve multiple organisations and languages and have high cultural diversity.
Students who do the Project Management for Business Excellence specialisation in Paris can expect to work in a multi-project portfolio environment, contributing to sustainable competitive advantage and business efficiency.
Students who do the International Development & Change Management specialisation in Belo Horizonte can expect to work on a variety of social and development-type projects and programmes in government or private enterprises with an emphasis on the management and implementation of innovation projects of major change.
Recruiting companiesAir France, Aston Carter, Axa, BNP, Castorama, Caterpillar, Decathlon, L’Oréal, Nissan, Projexion, PwC.
- This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
- This MSc is accredited by the Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Contract Management
- Managing Risk, Uncertainty and Complexity
- Portfolio Management, PMO and Financing
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Project Planning and Control
- People in Projects
- Project Management Methods: PRINCE2 and AgilePM
- Leadership Skills for Projects
- Business Plans and Business Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership International Development View 19 other Masters in International Development in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English requirements
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.