This Supply Chain Management and Purchasing programme at SKEMA Business School is designed for practising professionals, mid-career managers and graduates seeking specialised training in the complementary fields of purchasing, supply chain management and project management at managerial level.
- Academic year: eight months
- Internship/ dissertation: four to six months
- Rhythm: eight months of classes followed by four to six months in a company
Graduates of this MSc have high potential for recruitment in a wide range of industries and sectors. The field of purchasing and supply chain offers a variety of possible assignments and jobs ranging from generalist supply chain management, materials management and project management to specialist purchasing, procurement, demand planning, logistics & transportation, as well as consulting positions.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
- Supply Chain/Purchasing Strategy and SCOR model
- Purchasing & SC Risk Management
- Pre-requisites of Procurement and Purchasing
- Advanced Sourcing
- Transportation & International Logistics
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We hold rolling admissions throughout the year with a deadline every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 26 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.