Global companies provide courses in:
- In consulting: classes are taught by senior consultants from leading consulting companies – EY, CapGemini, PwC, KPMG – and from high-tech consulting companies. These courses will address company performance improvement.
- On digital transformation: courses are provided by digital partners: SAP, IBM, Cap Gemini, HP, Google, among many others.
- In project management and in business analysis: these courses will enable you to achieve international professional certifications in project management and in business analysis.
Career opportunities after graduating the Business Consulting and Digital Transformation programme at SKEMA Business School
- Digital consultant
- Business consultant
- Project manager
- Business analyst
- Consultant in information systems management
- Consultant in operations management
- Consultant in organisation
- Auditor of information systems
- Project manager for information systems projects
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Fundamentals with practice of MS Project
- Professional Consulting Project with companies of the region using PMI methodology
- Option: Portfolio Management
- Option: CAPM or PMP certification
- Agile Methodology S2,
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics View 25 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.