The MSc achieves this by redefining the role of the student: students take on the role of junior consultants from the beginning of the year. At the start of the year companies come to SKEMA to present projects they would like students of this MSc to manage. They are real life assignments with expected deliverables, budget and deadlines to respect. Students choose the project they would like to work on, and start working immediately.
The programme is structured so that students are presented with relevant web-marketing and project management concepts in class. Students then apply the concepts taught in class to the projects they are working on. All the while, they are guided by the professor-coaches who monitor their work, giving feedback and calling for revisions when needed.
Over recent years students have done projects for companies such as Amadeus, Orange, IBM, Dow AgroSciences, Air Cannes, the Opera of Nice, Nike… Projects included product launches, website creation, web-marketing, events management, re-branding.
This MSc leads to the Google Adwords and Google Analytics certifications and to the PMI certifications: CAPM or PMP.
Web-marketer, SEM manager, account manager, project manager, product marketing manager, communication manager, consultant in web-marketing, management consultant, media planner, web analyst, traffic manager, community manager, e-commerce manager, quality and sales management.
This Digital Marketing programme at the SKEMA Business School cuts across many domains of management (communication, marketing, project management, sustainable development, web-site, graphic design, brand and product management…) with expertise in internet, new technologies and web-marketing.
In all sectors, graduates of the programme manage new product launches, services, events and franchises; they also manage and develop corporate and business websites.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing & Advertising Strategy
- E-Commerce and E-CRM, Social Network & Community Management
- Digital Project Consulting
- Web Design Tools and Techniques
- Online communication & Web-site Conception
- Web Design Tools and Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Informatics & Information Sciences Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Requirements - MSc:
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.