Why choose this course
Because, by the end of this Digital Marketing and Channel Management programme at the University of Surrey, you’ll be able to use your digital marketing knowledge to create marketing communication campaigns for both social media and more traditional channels.
You’ll also have a practical understanding of marketing analytics and channel management, so you can make well-informed decisions in practice.
What you will study
This MSc course combines two areas: digital marketing and channel management. Whether you choose the 12-month or 15-month version, you’ll explore both fields in detail, studying topics including social media, entrepreneurship and marketing analytics. You’ll also choose two optional modules based on your own interests and career aspirations.
This course is taught through interactive lectures, seminars and small-group laboratory sessions. You’ll also attend talks by industry guest speakers, who will share practical examples and help you reflect on what you learn, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional network.
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the purpose of gaining CIM qualifications through the Graduate Gateway.
- Applied Marketing Research
- Channel Management
- Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Entrepreneurship And The Digital Economy
- Consumer Behaviour
- Dissertation In Marketing And Retail Management
- Integrated And Digital Marketing Communications
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDigital Marketing Marketing Management View 61 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree, or a recognised equivalent international qualification.
International20800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Guildford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.