The aim of the International Business Management programme from Middlesex University Dubai is for you to gain the necessary skills to enable you to manage people and organisational activities in dynamic environments and manage products and services within international markets. You will end the course by utilising the knowledge and skills you have learnt to shape and complete your own International Management Project.
Future Careers and Employability
The course provides both the international perspective and management understanding that will enhance career progression for those already working in a business environment and the career path of those setting out to work in an international business management role. As the UAE continues to develop as a global centre for international business, there will be a continued demand for highly skilled and knowledgeable managers across multiple sectors. Some of the specific roles within this area are
- Management Analyst
- Trade Manager
- International Management Consultant
- Import/Export Agent
- Sales Representative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Analytics
- Management in a Globalised Context
- Managing the Multinational Organisations
- International Business Management Project
- Trade and the Multinational Enterprise
- International Business Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are advised to apply as early as possible if you require a Student Visa.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 59 other Masters in Management Studies in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Middlesex University Dubai and/or in United Arab Emirates, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Graduates with a good honours degree, or an equivalent qualification, in appropriate subject are eligible to apply. Work experience not required for Graduates.
- Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate three years’ relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
- If students have relevant qualifications or work experience, academic credit may be awarded towards Middlesex University programme of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19065 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19065 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National19065 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19065 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.