Active international learningThe programme’s pedagogy at the SKEMA Business School is based on three main aspects
- case studies
- and professional projects in cooperation with hospitality businesses.
To prepare current or future hospitality professionals for management positions. More specifically, our graduates will be able to:
- Anticipate consumer behaviour and its impacts
- Focus on service approach, service delivery, quality and innovation
- Apply managerial, financial, and marketing knowledge
- Focus on data analytics, electronic distribution, and revenue management strategies
- Apply sustainable and quality management techniques
- Anticipate upcoming challenges in Luxury Hospitality and Innovation
- Manage complex projects and business development
Luxury hospitality management is a growing sector: graduates have a wealth of opportunities. Depending on their previous experience and focus during their studies, graduates can seek various managerial positions in the luxury hospitality sector such as guest service manager, front desk manager, communication manager; sales and marketing manager, quality manager, reservations manager, revenue manager, hotel manager, hospitality consultant and analyst, etc.
This MSc is a CGE-accredited, full-time programme with eight months of courses followed by work experience or a research project.
- Communication & Leadership for Hospitality Entrepreneurs
- Facilities and Real Estate Management, Contracts Negotiation, Complex
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Revenue Management: Distribution & Sales, Social Media and Guest Feedback (Case Study)
- Advanced Strategy,
- The Luxury Industry, History, Major Actors & Trend
- People, Teams and Performance: Leading & Managing Teams, Organisational Behaviour
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We hold rolling admissions throughout the year with a deadline every 15th of the month.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Innovation Management Hospitality Management View 32 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a three-year university degree or equivalent.
- Eligible to apply: students who hold a four-year university degree or equivalent + two months minimum of professionnal experience. In some cases, a three-year degree with substantial professional experience can be accepted.
- Students will be required to reach the necessary level for the MSc before moving to year two.
- English proficiency
- GMAT/GRE is not mandatory, however a good score strengthens the application.
International25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Two-year MSc with Luxury Hospitality & Innovation: €38,000
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.