Develop advanced research skills and further the growth of mechanical and manufacturing engineering with this Master of Engineering (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering) from RMIT University .
You will join an active research community and work with academics, peers and partner organisations who have demonstrated research success in a range of specialities.
A masters degree will provide you with a foundation for further studies into a PhD and employment in senior leadership and management research-based positions in a variety of government, non-government and corporate organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- alternative energy technologies (e.g. solar cells)
- applied heat and mass transfer
- conservation and renewable energy (CARE)
- combustion and fuels
- computational engineering (including CAD, FEA, CFD)
- dynamics and control and noise vibration harshness engine and supercharger technologies
- industrial and vehicle
- sports engineering
- vehicle design and crashworthiness
- virtual engineering and design.
- additive manufacturing
- computer-integrated manufacturing
- design for manufacturing
- forming and machining technology
- high-speed automation
- polymeric and composite product development
- quality management in manufacturing
- robotics, laser technology.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Continuous
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 288 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
- CRICOS number: 079834E
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38400 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic: Research Training Scheme
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.