The aviation industry is global, competitive and driven by rapidly changing market and technological forces. This program is focused on equipping you with the skills to achieve results in this dynamic industry.
- airline development and operations
- airport development and operations
- transportation and logistics
- remotely piloted aircraft systems
- aerospace technology
There is a current and projected strong demand for aviation professionals both in Australia and globally. With a rapidly growing global population that seeks to travel both domestically and internationally, the need for well-planned and managed airlines, airports and related aviation organisations has become even more important.
Graduates with a relevant postgraduate qualification will be well prepared for a range of operational, management and planning roles in the aviation industry. These could include roles in areas such as:
- airline operations planning and management
- airline maintenance management and supervision
- airport landside and airside operations
- airport planning and management
- aviation safety management
- air cargo operations and planning
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aircraft & Air Transportation
- Human Factors in Aviation Safety
- Bpolied Analyngs
- Airline Operations Management
- Aviation Strategy and Resource Management
- Incident and Accident Investigation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
It’s important you complete the enrolment details and arrive in Melbourne before your classes start.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 12 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or international equivalent) with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0.
- Applicants who have a successfully completed a relevant degree (as above) with a GPA of at least 1.5 out of 4, will be considered if they have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- CRICOS number: 092028D
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42239 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42239 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic: Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.