Individually supervised research programs are available in areas such as:
- digital ethnography
- communication design
- cinema studies
- cultural studies
- creative writing
- screen production.
Upon graduation you will be employable in positions in universities, galleries, museums and non-government organisations. You may also freelance as designers, communicators, artists, curators and producers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Strategies
- Creative Practice Research Strategies
- Qualitative Research Techniques
- Quantitative Research Techniques
- Masters Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Continuous
DisciplinesDesign Communication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 53 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
- CRICOS number: 079815G
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32640 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic: Research Training Scheme
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.