The Master of Applied Science (Built Environment) from RMIT University is designed for professionals desiring to deepen their knowledge and extend their skills through an individually supervised research program in a specialist focus area.
Through your research you will contribute a body of knowledge to your field that includes the understanding of recent developments in one or more disciplines.
You will develop advanced knowledge of research principles and methods applicable to the your field of work or learning, including mastery of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on theory and its application and develop the communication and technical skills to kills to design, evaluate, implement, analyse, theorise and disseminate research that makes a contribution to knowledge and/or professional practice.
This program will provide you with a foundation for further studies at PhD level and for employment in senior leadership and management research-based positions in a variety of government, non-government and corporate environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Philosophy of Knowledge
- Project Procurement and Ethics
- Strategic Project Delivery.
- Construction Planning & Process Design
- Integrated Construction Value Chains
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Start date: Continuous
DisciplinesArchitecture General Engineering & Technology View 79 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
- CRICOS: 079830J
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32640 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32640 AUD per year during 24 months.
- National: Research Training Scheme
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.