Students departing from this Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization program at Université Grenoble Alpes intend to, depending on their preferences,- orient themselves towards the research professions (academic or industrial thesis),- enter, as a specialist engineer, major research and development services in optimization (SNCF, IBM, Air France, Amadeus, etc.) or- enter consulting firms in optimization (Eurodécision, Artelys, etc.).
They will also be able to enter less specialized companies by highlighting their ability to methodologically analyse operational problems and thus displaying themselves as potential key elements in the improvement of the company's performance (by linking up with specialized firms or developing in-house methods).
In the longer term, students who are oriented towards the industrial world should be able, with their experience in improving company performance and good "business" knowledge, to naturally access decision-making positions at high levels of responsibility.
- Operational Research Engineer
- Logistics Engineering Engineer
- Optimization Development Engineer
- R&D Engineer in Operations Research
- Teacher/researcher in Operational and Combinatorial Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced models and methods in operations research
- Combinatorial optimization and graph theory
- Optimization under uncertainty
- Logistic and transport
- Advanced heuristic and approximation algorithms
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 23 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The second year Master's is accessible to candidates according to their transcripts (and/or interview):- having validated the first year of a compatible course- or by validating studies or acquired experience according to the conditions determined by the university or the training.
Public continuing education : You are in charge of continuing education:
- if you resume your studies after 2 years of interruption of studies,
- or if you followed a formation under the regime formation continues one of the 2 preceding years
- or if you are an employee, job seeker, self-employed.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.