Signal and Image Processing from Université Grenoble Alpes offers an approach with a greater focus on tools for modelling, analysing and formatting information, enabling the transition to the massive data scale.
The Master's strong foundation within the Université Grenoble Alpes and the SICOM engineering course of the Grenoble INP-ENSE3 and PHELMA components enables the shared organisation of exchanges, lectures and seminars offered by the industrial partners of the engineering courses (Thalès, Trixel, STMicro, EDF, Areva, etc.).
Two representatives from the world of R&D (if possible from companies with a broad international base) will be invited to participate in the training development committee.
The program is dedicated to provide the students the necessary competences to become creative specialists in various areas involving numerical technologies, such as biomedical signal processing, observational sciences (geosciences, monitoring, remote sensing,), artificial intelligence (machine learning, statistical inference, computational Bayes methods) to mention a few.
The master is designed to prepare for PhD studies in the fields of electrical engineering and computer sciences, with a focus on digital methods. An important part of the lectures is dedicated to introduce present research and development topics ; this teaching is organized into a series of short lectures given by professional and researchers from companies or labs developing research or applications in the field of information technologies. A 5 to 6 months internship in a research lab or in a company involved in R&D is part of the cursus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced tools and methods
- Signal, image, and information
- Geo-science and environment
- Monitoring and Diagnostics (Energy and health)
- Management and language
- Codage image communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesHuman Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 23 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- M1: The candidate should have a license degree, studied 3 years in university level or validated an equivalent of 180ECTS in the fields of applied mathematics, computer science or electronic systems
- M2: The candidate should have a M1 level, studied 4 years in university level or validated an equivalent of 240ECTS in the field of applied mathematics, computer science or electric systems.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
The amount of the registration fee depends on your nationality :
- registration fees are 243 euro for applicants from a member state of the European Union
- registration fees are 3770 euro for applicants from a non-EU country
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.