At the Cybersecurity program at Université Grenoble Alpes you will study topics like the global economic impact of losses due to cybercrime amounts to hundreds of billions of euros per year with a strong increase in attacks, especially for identity theft and digital data theft, as well as malicious attacks.
Protection against these vulnerabilities includes:
- Robustness to cyber attacks of sensitive infrastructure (e.g. stuxnet)
- Robustness of security components against software vulnerabilities and data leaks (e.g. heartbleed)
- Protection of privacy and security of cloud infrastructures
- Robust design and evaluation of safety components
- Fault detection in protocols or software and hardware components
Depending on the nature of their practicum, students may wish to pursue research in a doctoral thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software security, secure programming and computer forensics
- Security architecture : network, system, key management, cybersecurity of industrial IT
- Cryptographic engineering, protocols and security models, data privacy, coding and applications
- Threat and risk analysis, IT security audit and norms
- Physical Security : Embedded, Smart Card, Quantum & Biometrics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 24 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The second year Master's is accessible to candidates according to their transcripts (and/or interview):- having validated the first year of a compatible course- or by validating studies or acquired experience according to the conditions determined by the university or the training.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.