The main aim of this Nanochemistry program at Université Grenoble Alpes is to train managers with solid scientific and technical skills in the field of nanomaterials, by providing a comprehensive vision covering the development and characterisation of physical, mechanical, chemical and biological properties, and applications for a wide variety of nanomaterials and nano-objects.
This research programme offers two main career opportunities:
- doctoral studies in nanosciences and chemistry of materials, either in France or abroad, with a view to pursuing a career as teacher-researcher in a university, or researcher in a large public organisation (CNRS, CEA, etc.);
- engineer within a company or organisation in the chemistry or materials sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Coordination and supramolecular chemistry
- From solution to solid
- Molecular biology
- Micro and nanofluidics
- Solid state, electrons and phonons
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Molecular Sciences View 5 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For the first year: holders of a bachelor degree in chemistry or physics, or equivalent diploma.
- For the second year: students who have completed the first year of a compatible Master programme or equivalent level.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.