In the Hydraulic and Civil Engineering program at Université Grenoble Alpes, special attention is paid to issues relating to the design of unique constructions and structures for which water flows are decisive factors.
The employment opportunities at management level concern: studies, design, consulting and services in hydraulics, structures, geotechnology, offshore, natural risks; design of structures; maintenance, management and operation of hydraulic structures and networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific course for newcomers
- Applied structural analysis
- Engineering hydrology
- Materials and structures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Hydrology & Water Management View 9 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You can apply at the 1st year of the master if you have a Bachelor degree in either Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng) including courses in hydraulic, mechanical and civil Engineering
- You can apply directly at the 2nd year of the master if you have a Master degree or a 4 years of higher education level
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.