The main aim of this programme is to train managers with solid scientific and technical skills in fluid mechanics and transfers (thermal, chemical) from theoretical, numerical and experimental perspectives.
ObjectivesThe Master degree in Fluid Mechanics and Energetics at the Université Grenoble Alpes englobes an advanced academic program in fluid mechanics and applications in:
- Energy (turbo-machinery, nuclear energy, oil industry)
- Sustainable energy (wind or solar energy) and development involving hydraulics (rivers, off-shore and marine science),
- Transport phenomena and combustion in aerodynamics or space sciences,
- Chemical engineering and transport phenomena in many areas
- Design engineer
- Test engineer
- Simulation engineer
- Manager of a production unit
- Research and development engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid mechanics
- Fluid mechanics
- Research project
- Experimental techniques and methods
- Numerical methods in solid and fluid mechanics
- Image and signal processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 24 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One year master study (science or engineering), in the following fields: fluid mechanics, chemical engineering, physics or applied mathematics as well provided they already demonstrated a significant level in fluid mechanics.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3770 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.