Human Rights and International Conflict of London Metropolitan University will help you gain a strong grasp of the moral, ethical, political and legal issues at stake in international relations and conflicts, including the current conflict between Islamism and the international community of states.
You’ll confront the issue of how to reconcile theoretical unconditional rights with a consequentialist ethic of political responsibility and security. You’ll also explore particular interests, problems and conflicts that demand judgement and action.
Graduates of this course have opportunities for employment in the private, public and third sectors. Graduates have gone on to work in private, public and third sectors. Some graduates also go on to study a PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Rights and International Conflict Dissertation
- Human Rights and the International Order
- International Conflict Resolution
- American Foreign Policy in the 21st Century
- Citizenship and Social Justice
- Human Security
- International Law and International Order
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 429 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Entry requirementsYou will be required to have:
- at least a 2:1 at undergraduate level in a humanities or social science subject (candidates with other qualifications or relevant vocational experience may be considered)
International13250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU: £995 per 20 credits
- International: £1,470 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.